Friday, June 18, 2004

I'm not much of a blogger. But I told you that to begin with, didn't I?

I've made up some announcements for my daughter's graduation from high school. The damned high school issues tickets for commencement - 10 if it doesn't rain, 5 if it does. Ceremonies will be on the football field if no rain, in the gym (the basketball court, I suppose)if it does rain. At last count we have 6, but one is a possible lap sitter (my granddaughter, all of 6 years old and 40 some odd pounds), so we may get by if we do have to go inside...

My oldest daughter has decided to move back with her boyfriend again and the friend she was going to rent from is more than a little pissed off at her decision - and my daughter cannot understand why.... Sigh... Hell, I can understand why!!! At any rate, they'll be here in New Jersey on Tuesday afternoon. I'm hoping for the best....On all counts....

No comments: