Monday, September 13, 2004

Hi! It's Monday and I'm killing time in the computer lab at school again. Can't get into the MAC lab - it's only for classes since they don't have enough staff to keep and eye on us students - although the guy in charge of the labs offered to lock me in so I could practice... Too bad my brother, Greg, doesn't live up here - he has a MAC - so does my mom. I got a Zip disk to use for class. I'd ordered two from Office Depot and one of them was missing from the package. They said they'd credit me for it, but I really wanted the disk...
The weather here is very nice today, so I figure Hurricane Ivan will bring stuff up here soon. Not much else - I've been working so much that I haven't done much. I got new pillows yesterday afternoon - the high point of the week and it's going to take some getting used to them. Too soft for my head. I may add some stuffing.
As I tell my daughter when she whines about easily fixed stuff - life is tough, then you die....

No comments: