Thursday, April 28, 2005

Kathy at What Do I Know? gave me this meme. Which five people (alive or dead) would you like to see blog?
A reality-based blog by Jesus Christ. This one I got from What Do I Know? My question would be does He endorse the apostle's Paul's changes in His ministry?
A blog by Issac Asimov - the original know-it-all. I miss his books, even though there are probably over 400 still in print....
A day-to-day by Teddy Roosevelt. I wonder just what he'd write about - the kids running madly through the White House or his hunting or collecting? Some books cover these things , but I wonder what TR would say...
A war blog by my Great-great-grandfather George Mifflin Dallas Roberts, a soldier in the 66th Regiment Co. H of the Indiana Volunteers. No one knows much about him, because he never spoke of his 4 years in the army. I'm trying to imagine what he would think and say, but it's hard....
The thoughts of Abraham Lincoln - so much has been written about the president that one wonders what he really thought, rather than what others imagined he thought.
Yeah, there's no one alive that I want to read a blog by. Since they have the option, I suppose they already are. I just have to look and see if they are... :-)

No comments: