An All-Too Revealing Meme from Kathy F. in England
What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?
1. First marriage
2. That thing with the generic Tylenol in 1983 (Related to 1....)
3. Driving to Tennessee in 2002 - or was it 2003?
At the current moment, who has the most influence in you life?
The spousal unit
If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
Selfishly, my Grandma Roberts ( Lord, she could cook!), my father, Jesus, Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn.
If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
1. Would "peace on earth" be supernatural?
2. Better manners from people in public places.
3. A computer that worked all the time....
Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid:
1. We could use a fast food restaurant around here...Something besides pizza or subs....
2. A public swimming pool - not by memebership only... Pay per use?
1. Crossing Bloomfield Avenue around five o'clock - in fact, don't even try to drive....
2. Anna Capri's pizza - new owners and bad food....
Name one event that has changed your life.
I have two - my daughters....
Tag 5 people:
Not that they'll notice - Budgie, Jenni, Elysha, Dee and Elayne.....