Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My girls went home yesterday - a lot of tears and sniffles.
We went to the movies and dinner yesterday - Kara and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. She thought it was "awesome". Me? I thought it was very bizarre, but I was in a theater full of kids.... I laughed a lot - in jokes and one liners were very funny, but the Oompa Loompas creeped me out....Poppie went to see War of the Worlds. Elysha went to Robbie's house and Jenni stayed home to pack and clean up. Elysha picked up Jenni and they met us for dinner at Charlie Browns, right behind the theater. It's a fair restaurant, but not great. My DH had steak and I guess that's what they do best, because my seafood trio only got one out of three (stuffed shrimp - the stuffed crab creeped us all out).
Anyway, they're home and I'm back at work. Everybody in the Childrens Dept. is on vacation. Thank goodness we have a new reference librarian. But that goes without saying if you know me.... :-)

No comments: