Monday, October 10, 2005

Woke up this morning at 2 am, filled with energy. Fortunately, I was able to get back to sleep. But after breakfast, the cleaning urge got to me and I scrubbed down my DH's "Batroom", except for the toilet - that's his responsibility. Tomorrow is garbage day, so I tossed a lot of stuff from the back of the toilet, like lipstick samples and old toothbrushes and stuff that the DH and I just saved - including screws...I know - in the bathroom? From there, I went back into the kitchen and tossed stuff that had expired out of the fridge - like tortollini that was at least three weeks old, salad dressing and Ensure that had expired last year, a gallon of iced tea that had been in there for a year untouched and a couple of small jars of brown mustard that nobody ever used....Things just kind of accumulate around here....Sigh. Eventually, I'll get to the living room again. Anybody need an old keyboard? I gave one of the old ones to my granddaughter, but I still got about three of them left. I can't seem to get a wireless one that works right, but God knows, I've tried.

No comments: