Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Holy Halloween!



We must have had two or three hundred kids last night - and that was before 5pm... We had one kid in a firefighter's outfit who drove his own firetruck down the sidewalk - and his sister was a dalmatian. Spider-Man and Darth Vader had a little face-off in the driveway - both were about 5 or 6 years old. Spider-Man did a little feint as Darth Vader came into the drive from the house and Darth raised his light saber. Spidey darted around a bit, but they decided it wasn't worth it. Vader had on his mask, but Spidey didn't...
The kids were not very honest. I had to leave for work and left a full bowl of candy on the step with a sign saying to just take one. It was empty when my DH came home at 7 and later asked me how naive I could be... Both my daughters said to put a bowl out - apparently little kids can't be trusted anymore...

No comments: