Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

A Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah to all!
I haven't much to write about, but I have seen some wonderful things on the web and from other people's blogs this week. There's Snowzilla from MSNBC (I don't think I'd wanna be downhill in Spring), holiday foods from the the Librarians' Internet Index, incredibly funny carols from ICQ from Mark Evanier's News From Me , Unshelved's Santa strip (which can be taken quite literally), Chrismahanukwanzakah from Virgin Mobile (no, I'm not a subscriber to their phone service, but my mother-in-law is) , this very cool card I got from a gentleman at my church and Droidel which I got second or third hand from Elayne Riggs' Pen Elayne on the Web.
Have a safe and happy holiday!

No comments: