Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Almost time for Jersey posts again....

Well, Elysha and I go home again tomorrow. She's taken the girls back to Indiana and will be back tonight. I've been cleaning out my father's stuff from the utility room. God, what dust!!! I put out a lot of stuff for the garbage pickup tomorrow. My dad used to try locksmithing, but it didn't go too far. There were thousands of key blanks and the mchine to cut keys with, in addition to scads of old screws, nuts, bolts. old tools and odds and ends, some of which I stealthily threw away. My mom is always sure that everything will be of use - probably as soon as you throw it out... Sigh...There's more room for the stuff that needs to be out there.... Damn, I hate this Mac - it is one of those lampshade kind of computers.... It looks very weird....

No comments: