And this is what it produced about Kathy Pearlman, who is me....
Unfortunately. I believe #9 is closer to the truth than even I would like to admit....
- In her entire life, Kathy Pearlman will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal Kathy Pearlman.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Kathy Pearlman.
- Kathy Pearlman never said 'Play it again, Sam'.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Kathy Pearlman.
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Kathy Pearlman in a day.
- Kathy Pearlman is 1500 years older than the pyramids.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Kathy Pearlman to reach the earth's core.
- Kathy Pearlman can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Kathy Pearlman.