Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Elayne Riggs says it all

Hit the link above to see what Elayne says and suffice it to say I agree. The guy she links to is pretty arrogant about his observations on "large" people. However, in contrast, there's this link - to Monique's Fat Chance - which is a casting call for
a "Full-Figured Beauty Competition" on Oxygen television (the cable network of Oprah, the formerly fit and fat). I am considering it, however I'd have to show up for a casting call at my own expense. And going to New York, by myself, terrifies me. But then again, going almost anywhere by myself does that...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I heardly said it ALL, but I'm ill so forgive me. :) The thing that bugs me about Morford is that he's a very bright guy, a good and amusing writer, against the forces of oppression and dullness pretty much everywhere (VERY anti-Bush admin, as you might imagine), and yet he still has this real blind spot. It drives me nuts, he should be so much better than that!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about this...As long as it is nice...