Saturday, April 29, 2006

Back from the edge...

I haven't blogged in a while because nothing has really happened worth writing about. That and I've changed medications since my last one was not working real well. The change in meds was not simple as my system reacts to any changes with astonishing cruelty - or so it seems to me. There was a lot of tears and lack of sleep and rage, but things seem to be evening out. It takes a couple of weeks to adjust tomeds right off the bat, so I've got to give this one some time. My DH, of course, thinks I should drop the medication. He has NO idea what could happen in the time my system takes to clear the medication out of my system. They'd have to lock me in a room and keep people away from the area for a week or two...And I still wouldn't be normal after that. So, that's been the way things were lately. Lots of people are complaining of allergic symptoms, but my allergies are not bad. One thing to be thankful for, but maybe I should be knocking wood, because, as with all things, that's subject to change...

No comments: