Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Hey, Mom!





The one on the left is my sainted mother in 1957 or thereabouts (having removed the part with me and my itty-bitty brother - can't say that with either of them anymore - from the picture, I have put an estimate, since I know what that part looks like ) and the one on the right is from 2003 or thereabouts (having removed my youngest daughter and my granddaughter from the picture in this case, that's the estimate from what they look like).

Having neither child at home today, I work 2-5 so that the mother who usually works Sundays (except for the few that I have gotten shafted on in the past few pay periods, but I won't get started on that again -unless I get it again this pay period. But I digress...) can be with her extended family this year.

So Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my sisters -in- laws, friends and any others who stumble across this blog!

No comments: