Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Been a Long Week....

Been a long week.... Today Kara and I walked to the library to pick up reading club stuff for her. She's been reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - she's six chapters in, so we checked it out so we could read it before bed. We have read a series of comics that I ordered from Midtown Comics shop in Manhattan. Some guy blogged that his 6 year old liked them. They are neat - Harry Potterish. The title of the series is The Stardust Kid and it's about a lot of magical stuff. We're only to the fourth issue. I'm hoping I can find the end of it....I don't know how many more there will be. We went to the Turtle Back Zoo yesterday and the Meadowlands Fair Saturday. The older girls were out of town over the weekend - Jenni went to visit a friend of hers from middle school and Elysha was at Robbie's. Kara and I made a memory plate yesterday and baked the finish on today.
This is Kara on Saturday at the fair before we went in.... I forgot to take the camera to the zoo. So this is the only picture I have of her so far...

No comments: