Sunday, August 27, 2006

We're back

And still exhausted! Disney World is like 5 vacations in 5 days! One park a day was too much - how can anybody be a "park hopper"? I was up until 4 am fiddling around with my digital pictures. So - here are a few of them...
Entry to the Disney-MGM Studios - Steven and I went there first on Monday when we got to Disney. although the picture is from Friday when we also did a half day at Disney-MGM Studios. This was my favorite show and my favorite Muppet was there - Gonzo! In front of "Grauman's Chinese Theater" - Jim Henson's and Kermit the Frog's handprints and signatures. We saw the real thing when we were in Hollywood 5 years ago, but I lost the camera from then... Sigh. Trunks from the Muppet Movie show - outside the theater, where the TVs show an introduction with Scooter and Gonzo and other cast members.

This is from "A Ride Through the Movies". Lots of animatronics, including one from the Wizard of Oz - "I'll get you, my pretty- you and your little dog, too!" Unfortunately, I seem to have hit my limit for pictures today.... MGM was good in a half day - that first day went pretty quick. The kids stayed at the hotel and were asleep by 9pm. Us old folks had too much energy. Heh, heh, heh. We stayed at the Pop Century Resort - the least expensive of the bunch. There is a picture of the part of the hotel we stayed in at the link. We were in the building right behind the Play-Doh can. (Play-Doh is marked TM Hasbro on the big can, BTW).
More tomorrow, if I can remember much...Second day was the Magic Kingdom. Not many of my digital pictures turned out there... Sigh....

No comments: