Sunday, September 03, 2006

More pictures...

Trying for a few more - interesting ones, I hope...Again, not in any chronological or park order. Guess again!
<----This one was a digital camera picture and I liked the way it turned out after editing.


Took this one for Elysha, who keeps bugging us to adopt a kitten, one smaller than the one advertised on the shirt, named Princess Woodgie...
"Short term memory loss" is my phrase lately...
This one is from my stint as an extra in the Indiana Jones ™ Epic Stunt Spectacular! . A nice lady named Felice Pleet (not sure, but that was the name in her e-mail address when she sent the photos to me) from Canada took this one and a couple others. Steven met her on the flight down and she recognized him when he was fiddling around with my digital camera (he couldn't figure it out in time to get any "close-ups" of me in costume). So she took some zoomed in shots for him. Cool, huh? Thanks again!
Well, guess that's it for today. I'll try to finish up the most interesting pictures tomorrow and get back to my regularly scheduled life soon...

No comments: