Monday, October 30, 2006

Surprise for today


I got a surprise today. Woodgie, the wonder kitty, had gotten on the kitchen cabinets and was in the kitchen window.She was standing in a house plant and checking out the sash to see whether she could make it to the upper window. No damage done, as I got her before she made a leap and knocked all the plants out of the window. I had washed a stuffed craft wing (that you make a duck or a chicken out of a plastic egg with) that she'd found and apparently, once she got up on the counter to get it, she got distracted by the sunshine and the glass... She loves that wing and it was filthy! I made it look like I ate it and put where she can't find it until it's dry. Then I'll give it back to her...Sigh. Hope she stays out of trouble when I go to work tonight....

No comments: