Tuesday, November 28, 2006

TGIT again

These have been two awfully long days- I've accomplished a few things - at home, at least. The kitten was all over me like ugly on an ape yesterday and Sunday when I got home. Today she was not as anxious about letting me out of her sight, especially after I wiped her down and brushed her fur and her teeth - not both at the same time, of course. I don't have enough arms for that.
We got a catalogue (even though it's for dogs) from G.W. Little. I'm thinking about getting a jacket sized small enough for Woodgie - like this :
. It has a lead ring on it for a lead, so we could take her for a walk, or she take one of us for a walk - without losing her....

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kathy;
    I am the author of THE TUESDAY EROTICA CLUB. I'm home with the flu and catching up on e-mails from my mother. One of them included a link to your page, saying that you'd bought my book.

    So? What'd'ya think?

    Looking forward to your thoughts.

    Yours,
    Lisa Beth Kovetz

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about this...As long as it is nice...