Tuesday, December 05, 2006

TGIT!!

Thank God it's Tuesday! I'm off work tomorrow and not a minute too soon. I need to wrap Christmas presents, work on Christmas cards and clean up a bit since the kitty has run amuck this week. If I'm lucky, I'll find the toy she's been looking for all over the house....She's pretty good about staying off the tree- even though it's just her size, she has her own... Here's one of the pictures I'm thinking about using on the Christmas card this year. I got Woodgie to pose (in a manner of speaking) with two Christmas teddy bears.... Sounds like me, right?


I put a t-shirt from Pudgy's collection (Pudgy is a teddy bear who has been a lot of places) on Woodgie yesterday and she got really perturbed with me. She hid like she'd posed nude for Playcat...She also keeps looking longingly at the front door like there's something out there that she desparately needs to see.... If I take her out the door, she looks around and will go back in willingly and forget about the front door for a long time. Then she hears something or something happens that sends her to the front door and makes her meow plaintively... Wish I knew what she was trying to say. Or maybe not...
Here's a cartoon from Shannon Wheeler that probably says it all - from Woodgie's POV....

No comments: