Saturday, September 08, 2007

Well, back to work on Saturdays

Here's me with my braids in and my Jamaican "no problem" smile.

But it's back to work on Saturdays and Sundays. Here's the big Sigh...



Okay, now that that's taken care of...

I took out part of my braids from Jamica Friday night, but left my bangs braided up because: one, my bangs are too long and, two, I could not get them cut because it was 10:30 at night and I had just finished reinstalling Vista Ultimate which had crapped out on me earlier in the afternoon - no telling why... Friday had also been a looooong day -Elysha dropped me off at 8am. on Grove, so I walked to the diner on Bloomfield Avenue and had breakfast, then went to work until 2. It was one of those sort of crazy days when people came in, not one by one, but in packs. Not like wolves, more like flocks, I guess. Then I walked home, as all the cars were with other workers.Woodgie seems to still be a bit peeved at me for having gone on vaction and then the computer was, too. So it was a long day. Looks like the weekend - first one open - will be the same.
Yeah, it was....

And here's after the rest of the braids came out.

It was not a great weekend...

No comments: