Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's Been a Weird Week

Well, last week was especially weird. I got an e-mail from a friend who wondered if it was me in a Prom picture from 1970 with a friend we had in common. It wasn't, as I had gone with another in-common friend of the e-mailer. A puzzlement.... Then I got an e-mail from a bear-making friend of mine from way back - Sally Winey. I made my first big bear under her tutelage in Millburn, back when there was a teddy bear store there named Bear-A-Dise. A lot of my teddy bear collection came from there and Sally's studio in St. Peter's Village, Pennsylvania. Then Sunday a lady came into the library and said she'd been there at 10am. When the library isn't open... Turns out that the door was not locked...Not my fault - heh, heh, heh... I also had a surgical procedure last week and it worked out (so to speak) okay. Just took me a couple days to shake the anesthesia. Which is why this post has been sitting in the drafts folder for such a long time. Today, Saturday the 27th, it's raining like crazy and the west coast is on fire. So it's not just me that's weird....

No comments: