Monday, November 19, 2007

Snow....

Sigh. I guess it is finally winter. It snowed and a bit of it stuck to the ground. Woodgie wants to go out and investigate it, but I don't want to go out until I really have to. And right now, I really don't have to. Just before I had to go to work, we went out.snow- 11-19-07 She investigated, then went and hid under the rose bush that covers a lot of the front yard!!! And I had to chase her around to get her to come inside - with a broom, so the neighbors probably wonder about me and my familiar. I left the screen door open a bit, so when I went after her and told her to go inside, she could - and she did...

safety 11-19-07safe and dry 11-19-07

Not much is going on lately, although last night I slipped at the edge of the bed and set off a cascade of comics and landed on a metal frame of a large picture, so I now have what looks like stigmata on my right hand... It has been a long week - well, last week was. The friend that I went to visit, when last I posted, passed away on Saturday. As I said then, it wasn't a big surprise...

This week is only as two day week for me - and we'll be off to the Poconos for Thanksgiving. Getting out of New Jersey always makes me thankful.

No comments: