Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 is almost over.

I know, I haven't blogged in a long time. I'm at "my old Kentucky home", even as I type. Since the last time I really typed anything in, I've gone in for a job interview (no call back, so I guess that didn't work), a sleep study (that was bad, too - I "stopped breathing" a total of 179 times, anywhere from 10 seconds to 73 seconds - and that was in about 7 hours), went to a party at work where I got a CD of Christmas music in the office grab bag - lucky I'm not altogether Jewish, I guess and came out here to my mom's. Here, we have eaten lots - from Applebees to KFC and Outback Steakhouse to Cracker Barrel and shopped. The way things change here in Kentucky year to year is kind of mind-boggling, considering that where I live in New Jersey seems intent on staying in the 1950s...
When I get home I have District court Jury Duty again on Wednesday and go in for a follow-up for the sleep study (to be fitted for a CPAP machine - I'm hoping the insurance will cover it...) the following Wednesday, assuming I don't get selected for a jury. I'm kind of worried, but not as bad as I have been.
So - Happy New Year!!!

No comments: