Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday morning.

I am in a foul mood lately - I've forgoten to take my meds two days in a row and now my face hurts so bad from my sleep mask. Everybody I talk to about the sleep apnea mask bubbles on about how wonderful it is and how it's so nice to wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I wake up feeling like I've been hit in the face with a ballbat, to say nothing of the wrestling and pinching to try and get the damn mask(s) adjusted to where I can breathe when I go to bed. Why can't anybody make a mask to fit a woman? There should be a solid "headgear" that goes all the way around the head and a mask that does not require a brace at the forehead. Surgical oxygen and anesthetic masks aren't as uncomfortable as these damn sleeping masks. Wouldn't they work? I've got to get into some sleep apnea groups and see if anybody knows any answers that would help me. I'm getting very depressed about it....

No comments: