Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday - Goodbye April.

Cleaned the kitchen today and threw out stuff in the cabinet that had been in there for over 3 years... I also woke up this morning with my left shoulder feeling like I had pitched for the Yankees yesterday (and I'm not even left-handed). It was from toting my lunch and two drink bottles in my nifty sling bag that I got from Penny~Farthing Press when I bought two of The Victorian  books (which I have yet to finish reading and then figure them out... Sigh). After ibuprofen and rubbing in some Sore No More, I started on my kitchen projects. I baked Monkey Bread - without the brown sugar glaze (not as morbidly sweet), chocolate chip cookies, and blueberry muffins (Paula Deen's recipe, which she says make the best damn blueberry muffins), not necessarily in that order. It's been a long day.

It was a nice one though and Woodgie and I went out for a while. She allowed herself to be herded back in - dogs were being walked by our house!

No comments: