Friday, May 23, 2008

This is your lay speaker, speaking....


A.Newman

Although I have my bulletins printed up and my sermon titled and a rough little children's sermon, in case any kids show up, I have no clue as to what my main sermon will contain. The title is "What, Me Worry?" I will be reading the gospel lesson a lot and trying to reason out a short and hopefully interesting message by Saturday (yep, that's tomorrow) night. I'll let you know how it goes....

Oh, and I got my hair cut at Super Cuts- and washed (the gal did a great job with that). My head felt so nice after my hair was washed that she could have cut all my hair off and I wouldn't have cared. As it was, probably didn't cut it enough....me 5-23-08

The red streak across my nose is from my new CPAP mask which is a full-face mask - Respironics, ComfortFull 2, which is supposed to "make it easier for patients who breathe through the mouth while sleeping to comply with therapy and get a good night’s rest." If I didn't feel like I wrestled with it to get it set right for over an hour last night, I might agree... Sigh. So goes the search for the perfect CPAP mask...This one makes 5...


Oh, yeah, Woodgie and I went outside this evening and she took off and I couldn't find her. I was out there, coooing and growling like an old cat for a good 15 minutes, when she comes leaping back into the yard. I am almost afraid to take her out anymore....Here she is in mid-step in the back yard...

No comments: