Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Tuesday

I've been busy and wore out this week - not a lot different than any other week, except....
1. A brief fling with Windows 7 Operating System. It's just incredible, but the DH seems to think it broke the networking of our computers. I've spent hours trying to hook things up again, to no avail. New router, too. Not sure exactly what's the problem. The router and the cable are both working, but the upstairs PCs are not picking up the signal....
2. I'm taking an "acting class" through the Adult School of Montclair at LunaStage on Wednesdays. It's a 2 zone bus ride and a long walk back, although last week, I managed to catch a ride home from somebody who recognized me as he was driving by and offered me a lift. I also found a pretty, paisley, woolen shawl. Washed it and it's beautiful - found it on the curb....
3. I've been up until around midnight, fooling around with my new computer ever since I got it. First I tried Ubuntu - Linux. Not a good match for someone who's crazy about Windows. And there was the trial with Windows 7 beta. I'm back with Vista Ultimate for the time being.
4. Trying to tame my eating habits to eat more vegetables. Doing fairly well, but do fall into candy bar temptation now and then...
5. The weather's been weird lately - last Friday it snowed in the morning and was up in the 40s in the afternoon. My face hurt from Tuesday till Sunday last week.
This week may be a long week, too. Then again, it's only Tuesday.

No comments: