Wednesday, July 08, 2009

TGIW

Yep, it's Wednesday and I'm busy. As bees, which are outside (so far - since the screen door is ajar for Woodgie to come and go since it's a nice day.), busily sipping from the bee buffet, as Kara calls my lavender bush.




Woodgie is busy, too. Guardian of the Grass, front yard....



And she's also learning a new calling - mechanic.

Here she is checking the bottom of Steven's Toyota.

I'm cleaning a bit, washing stuff that doesn't get washed often - like the kitchen curtains - that annoyed Woodgie when I hung them up damp...Planted more cat crass and some plants that I had started from seed in the window. Broke a big glass vase that I'd had daffodils in outside when I went to rinse it out under the outside faucet on the patioo. So I had to sweep that up and then blew the leaves twigs and stray bits of glass off the patio in case Woodgie or some other little creature (or a big one like me) goes out back in bare (or cat or squireel, rabbit, whatever) feet and would step on that one chip I had swept up. The blower goes at 200 mph, so it got rid of everything! I think I'll bake some cookies, then take a long bath with bath salts and nice warm water.....Sigh....

No comments: