Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday

Elysha and I went to visit Robbie today - had lunch at the diner where he works (typical diner food - I had a Monte Cristo, which apparently is a "diner sandwich" - it has turkey and ham and cheese on a French toast bread... It's delicious, but rich!) and then went to visit Dominick. He walked right over to Elysha, even though some of the kids who live near there were over "visiting" as well. He let me pat him and I wished I'd taken carrots over for him - the kids were feeding him fallen leaves. Elysha's right though - he did look a little depressed... But if 3 kids had been bugging me, I would have too. I think he just wants to be left alone again... I also wished I'd taken the digital camera, as I still can't find the picture of him that Elysha had taken. Seems like his owner has cleaned up after him a little, according to Elysha. So I guess being a celebrity has improved the living conditions for Dominick a bit...

No comments: