Saturday, December 23, 2023

December 23rd

Current Weather
2:20 PM
40°F


Cloudy
RealFeel® 44°
RealFeel Shade™ 44°




I've cleaned up a little here and there. I threw out most of my portfolio and loaded what I wanted to keep into another file folder. Real Estate guy called again and asked about forms that Steven hadn't sent like he said he would...
I got the Ring Video Doorbell that Elysha said I should absolutely get. It's charging up now. I charged up both phones. The Ring is connected - it doesn't want to connect to my phone...
I also took down my Annette Funicello bears and put them in their boxes with certificates of Authenticity. I'm going to try to sell them. I'd clean out the breakfront, but Steven hasn't cleared out the stuff in front of it. I tossed a bell from St. Thomas, because it fell off the shelf and broke. Fortunately, not in a million pieces, just three. Sometimes a space clears by itself.


No comments: