Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Woodgie's latest....

Woodgie had one of “those days” the other day. She went out and wouldn’t come back in when I called her. I couldn’t see her around. I was worried, but left the door ajar so she could get in (Steven was home).So I go to get in the car to leave for work and look up. Here comes Woodgie, with her tail all fluffed up, running like the devil. She tears around the corner and into the house. I go and pull the doorstop out so the door shuts and say “Goodbye, Woodgie”. Then I see why she was running. A cat who saunters through our territory sometimes sat at the corner Woodgie had gone around at 50mph... I said “Thanks” to it and left. It was the funniest thing.... Even funnier than the story about the rabbit...Wish I'd had a camera in both cases... She's such a crazy cat....

No comments: