Sunday, January 01, 2006

Home again...

Been here in Kentucky since December 28th. For New Years Eve, the girls and I sat up and watched Law and Order - Criminal Intent for hours, drank Corona and sat around. Somebody set off fireworks at midnight and scared the dog, Kerry, witless.... The guy next door to my mom (where we're staying) set off a small cannon in his yard yesterday afternoon and told my brother Greg that he was just testing it, but he didn't set it off at midnight. Good thing - it sounded like someone had blown up a house! That scared us all witless! Anyway, I also got a call from a friend that I hadn't heard from in a long time - he was up visiting his mom who lives over near Jenni. But we probably won't see each other while we're both here. The family thinks there's more to our friendship than us being just friends... Ah, well...Happy New Year....

No comments: