Monday, February 05, 2007

Hi, it's Monday...

Ah, Monday... I hate Mondays...
That having been said, I did not watch the SuperBowl or its ads (well, I always watch the ads on line way after the game is over) last night. That may be the reason Indianapolis won. I was hoping they would.
National Gorilla Suit Day kept me kind of busy, so to catch up - Woodgie had her surgery and, when she went in to have her sutures removed, she had licked all but one stitch out. She's healing up well, but hasn't quite forgiven us for it yet. Well, me, as Elysha didn't take her or pick her up...
It's snowed around here a bit, but not a lot. It is, however, awful cold, but Woodgie doesn't seem to understnad that you can't sit out on the porch and look cool when it's 7° outside - that looks stupid and you get a cold, salty butt. Then she goes in and sits in front of the heater vent and gets hot... Feh, stupid kitty....
I had a serious "senior moment" a week ago. I took my medicine in the morning and apparently forgot and took it again (yes, I do have one of those cases for day by day meds - and yes, I am using it - now...). So, first I had a bit of the ickies, then constipation, then tummy aches, then dizziness, headaches, dry mouth and nausea. But those are just the side effects of the normal dose for some people. It cleared my system by Tuesday and I managed the normal routine of working all weekend, even though I was not my usual "perky" self...
So this weekend, I lost part of a filling in one of my back teeth, so it was not quite as bad. I am going to the dentist on Thursday to get that fixed. The first of the year, we kind of fall apart here. Maybe by Spring (which, I might add, that groundhog in Pennsylvania suggests will come sooner than later this year) we'll have gotten our acts together.
So, back to watching those commercials....

No comments: