Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello, 2008

Well, 2007 went pretty darn fast, didn't it? We got home safely (well, more or less - I was ready to kill the driver from AMS limousines that the DH sent to pick us up. He was more than a half an hour late and we got in a half an hour early. We had to call them at least 4 times and the driver was an abysmal driver...) and I've uploaded pictures from the holidays. Woodgie was glad to see us back - and I called about jury duty - I don't have to go in tomorrow or Thursday. I have to call Thursday night after 5 pm to see if I'll be called in or not.
So here are some of my pictures....
That's Elysha behind the wheel of our rental - a Chevy Colorado instead of an Aveo. She was really spiked about having a pick-up truck to drive - it set me back $50 in pre-paid fuel and that was at $2.70 a gallon. It was around $3.03 when we left and we returned the truck empty.
Here are the girls at my brother John's house on Christmas Day. Kara, Jenni and Elysha, who's looking at Woodgie's gift from John and Cathy and Ali's dogs- Minnie and Sadie... A mouse ball with a fuzzy tail. Woodgie's not particularly impressed with it, but she is odd that way...
Here's Kara in fromt of my mom's Christmas tree - she's gotten a lot taller. She's just about a head shorter than me now... And she thinks she's a big shot...
And here she is with a bunch of her toys!

And here's Mom at John's house, opening one of her presents.

We had a good time and I'm always thankful that Cathy and John take care of Mom and the Christmas stuff at their house.

Happy New Year....











No comments: