Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Beginnings...

I am going to try to stay on a "weight loss/maintenance program" - the Spark program is free and I think I can keep up with it. It's on the computer and I can access it from here at work, so I don't have to remember calories till I get home. I had sushi from the vegetable market today and bought some of those little red potatoes I like and some pecans. I might make monkey bread if I can find a fairly low-cal recipe. I walked to work and didn't stretch. I have to remember to do that or my legs will hurt. I'm shooting to lose 50 pounds. It can be done and I'm hoping I can stick with it. Maybe if I force myself to write down everything I eat and its caloric effect, I'll knuckle down more. If nothing else, my fingers will get thinner from typing in foods and numbers.... There's a thinner woman inside me screaming to get out - usually I keep her sedated with chocolate...:-)

No comments: