Sunday, January 11, 2009

Update on Elysha

I guess she’ll get to see a part of England no one else in the group will see – the British Hospital System. She called here around 1 a.m. London time to tell me that she’d called her professor and apparently he/she decided that Elysha needed to go to the hospital. I’m not sure what one or where or how, but Elysha will probably call once things get straightened out… She called earlier from the Victoria & Albert Museum. She was bleeding in their WC. It’s going to be a looooong week, I can tell. She’s staying at the Royal National Hotel on Bedford Way in London, if you want to go seek out a map of where she is. It looks like a very big building. I’m going to search out hospitals and the like in the area and see what I can see of the area, just so I can talk to her like I’m there….

The Royal National Hotel London

University College HospitalThey took her to University College Hospital, 235 Euston Road, London, England. Talked to her for a minute at 9:55p.m. our time. She was still waiting for the doctor – anti-nausea meds were not helping her. I hope they can get her stabilized at least and out of pain so she can get home next week and not want to die while she’s in England….

No comments: