Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tired

I've been on Facebook more than here lately and haven't been posting much anywhere. Today I've got a cold and feel miserable, but not coughing or any of that - just very, very tired.
In the past couple of weeks, I've gone to a funeral home with Elysha to visit an old boyfriend of her's sister's viewing (that was sad - the poor girl was shot for trying to help a man who had been shot by his brother); had a monitor lizard warming up in my bathtub (she managed to survive) and an iguana in the spare room (she's okay, too);last night was a bearded dragon. The cold I have has gone through all of the family and the boyfriend, except for Woodgie - as far as I can tell.
Woodgie is doing okay. She went to work with Elysha once - Elysha now works at a veternary office as a receptionist (great use of her college education), part time. She doesn't play well with others however and may not go again until she has to as a patient. She's Gramma's girl. Even if she's not so nice to me all the time.

No comments: