Monday, October 24, 2005

It's another of those cloudy, ugly, "I wanna stay in bed" sort of days. I've been meaning to do a lot of stuff, felling very creative and having all sorts of wonderful ideas - at 3 o'clock in the morning. Of course, by 9 a.m., they've all disappeared into the dream mist and I have the energy of a dead buffalo. I guess the next time all these great ideas come to me when I can't sleep, I should get up and write them down so that I can at least imagine doing them someday....
BTW, I got my summer pictures back - I'm sticking with digital now that we got a better camera. There's one that's so precious of Kara at the library with an appropriately titled book - Summer Is...
I also got pictures from my birthday dinner at Mt. Fuji in West Orange, NJ. Used to, they come up behind you, grab your arms and raise them in the air and shout "Bonsai, Bonsai!", then sing "Happy Birthday". Now they come out with a big dragon head and sing - which is rather comical in itself. So here's the pictures - one is of me and my DH who got a little tipsy and you can tell it from the enormous glass beside him.

No comments: