Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Woodgie is now officially stupid

I wish I'd had a camera on and aimed at Woodgie. She has officially proved how dumb she can be. She was trying to round up a scuff mark on the kitchen floor. That's right, she was standing in the kitchen staring at the scuff mark like it was a stick or a piece of string and then, honest to God, tried to push it out of the way. Not just once either- twice! So, I "erased" the scuff mark with the toe of my shoe (that's the easiest way to do it, y'know - you don't need to get down there with towels or mops or sprays - just rub it off with the toe of the shoe that made it). She's also started watching the fish that sits on the counter and has climbed up there to look at it close, so maybe she isn't that stupid. Then again, I've only caught her drinking off the top of the fishbowl, not going after the fish, so I could be wrong......

No comments: