Sunday, March 23, 2008

Moonwise: New Easter Dates

 

Moonwise: New Easter Dates

2160 - 23 March

Yep, that's when Easter will be this early again. Today was pretty nice, considering how early it is in the year. Not much special at my house. I went to church and brought home the usual daffodils to plant later ,as well as a geranium, which hasn't bloomed yet (it has a ribbon instead of flowers). The church was very pretty - there were at least 91 plants, ranging from geraniums and hydrangeas to tulips, daffodils, and lilies. I wish I had taken my camera to get a picture. I was liturgist and could've gotten a good shot before church of the altar.

I tried to put this on Blogger, but it refused to put anything up today. Guess I broke it. The plumber who usually pops up when Blogger is broken did not show up, so it's probably  just me...

 

Happy Easter!

Easter Kitty

(No, it's not Woodgie - it's an "Internet friend" of ours - his name is Scotty and he lives in Florida)

No comments: