Thursday, March 03, 2011

Long Time


It's been  long time since I've written here. I've been playing a lot of games on Facebook, entering lots of contests there and on Twitter. I won a washer and dryer combo on Twitter from Sears and Whirlpool. It's a front loader, high efficiency and I am real excited about it. I only have to put detergent in one time and it'll do a lot of laundry!  I also won a terrific book (no kidding! It's on the NYT best-seller list @ #2) called A Discovery of Witches. It's 500+ pages long, but I'm almost done. I shall donate my copy to the library when I finish it. We aren't past the keeping of comics and toys, although Steve did sell a few things on eBay. I still live amongst boxes and books - lots of boxes and books...Everybody's working and well, thank goodness. I can barely wait till Summer. It's been a long very cold Winter... Forget Spring, bring on the heat!

No comments: