Monday, December 25, 2023

December 25th - Christmas Day🎄ER

 

🎄Weather later. We are in the ER at Mountainside. Steve fell this morning and I couldn't get him up. He was blocking the door and I thought it was his pants. Woodgie and I got in and I honestly thought he was dead. He didn't move when I poked him. I tried to get him literally up for an hour or more. So, I called 911 around 11 and they got him downstairs and into the ambulance. They admitted him, but there's not much that they can do other than hydrate him and help him get his strength back. Right now, he has to have a catheter to get a urine specimen. That looked like it hurt. Still in ER, though.

Current Weather
6:41 PM
45°F


Mostly cloudy
RealFeel® 48°



He got admitted a little after 5 and I came home - I talked to Susan while in the ER - I made the mistake of posting his whereabouts on Facebook and Erica told her mother. She called my cell while we were in the ER. Of course, we were in the ER all day. I messaged Elysha until Steve went for a CAT scan. We talked and he came back. She talked to him and he sort of talked back. He was admitted and he's in room 444. They might keep him until Wednesday. Then I don't know what to do. Nurse said they would put him in physical therapy to get him on his feet and walking again.

My face today:


I had supper - those Wendy's burgers that turned out to have everything + on 'em. They even had mayo on 'em. But no cheese - the guy asked about that. I could've sworn I told him PLAIN. 


No comments: