Monday, April 15, 2024

April 15th - Income Tax Return Day📃

Current Weather
11:03 AM
63°F



Sunny
RealFeel® 71°
RealFeel Shade™ 62°


We got the property tax bill, I think. Made out to Micheal G & Brenda C. Comer. He's been dead for two years and she moved a month +/- ago. I'm returning it to sender - "no longer living at this address Taxes for this address should be Kathleen & Steven Pearlman".
A guy came by this morning to give us a quote on mowing the lawn. I think Jimi called him. I called him and told him - he said the guy was supposed to call him. I called him to let him talk to the guy - he didn't answer after both of us called 4 times. The guy called twice on his phone, left a message.
I was up most of the night, keeping Woodgie close. She didn't eat much, although I followed her around with the bowl. I don't think she wants to go on living. I can't bear to tell Jimi - he might freakout because he doesn't want to tell Elysha. Neither do I. I've gotten her to eat a little this morning but not much more than a couple of tablespoons. I've cried so much. Just everything makes me cry.
I've deactivated my Facebook account - hope it deactivates my Instagram account, too.
Jimi came by this afternoon. Put the appetite enhancer in her ear - she hissed at him like crazy. She also hid every way she could. He couldn't get her for her injection. I finally got hold of her, but he was in his car, leaving without a word. Probably will be back with Elysha, like that will help, tonight. Nope, didn't come back. Must've thought I disrespected his attempt to get Woodgie. Sigh...

No comments: