Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Well, today I'm a greeting card company - or at least an associate member of American Greetings Create and Print.com. June has three anniversaries, two graduations this year (my darling husband, hereinafter known as the DH, is graduating from his "alternate route" class, which certifies him to be a teacher of high school mathematics in the great state of New Jersey, and my daughter is graduating from high school- thank God!), and three birthdays (my mother,who turns 75, my older daughter, who will be 27 and my granddaughter, who will turn 6 - June's been an interesting month for years...). So, I'm almost out of ink and Dell socks it to us for print cartridges for the "free" printer we got with the computer.

It's also raining and I cannot think straight when it rains. I had hoped to get the grass mowed today or tomorrow, but it doesn't look like the weather is going to be real cooperative in that respect.Feh....

No comments: