Friday, January 31, 2020

January 31st

Current Weather
1:52 PM
41°
RealFeel® 44°

Cloudy

UV Index: 1 Low
Wind: NW at 3 mph
Wind Gusts: 4 mph
Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 30°
Pressure: 30.32 inHg
Cloud Cover: 99%
Visibility: 10 mi
Ceiling: 3500 ft 



Blood pressure: 90/62 Pulse 58

Well, January's over...
Went to a seminar on mental health last night - other people's. I'm not sure if it's any help. Maybe it can help me deal with Jenni. I haven't checked Facebook or my e-mail yet. Yesterday she had a payment pending, so I sent her more money - 5 hours later, the pending went through, too. I'm sick to me stomach. Almost literally. The money business is making me sick. Steven thinks it's all going to work out and he doesn't believe in a deity that will pull us out of this. I'd go back to God, but I don't think that they're a forgiving sort if you turn your back on them.

No comments: