Friday, February 07, 2020

February 7th


CURRENT WEATHER
1:05 PM
50°
RealFeel® 44°
Cloudy ☁
UV Index: 1 Low
Wind: W at 13 mph
Wind Gusts: 36 mph
Humidity: 96%
Dew Point: 49°
Pressure: 28.86 inHg
Cloud Cover: 91%
Visibility: 8 mi
Ceiling: 3800 ft

Blood Pressure: 114/71  Pulse 53


The latest drama:

Wed 4:54 PM

I've hit my limit. Deal with things- if there's no money for it, find a way to deal with it. You've gotten almost this year what you took me for last year. I won't do it anymore. I feel used. Yeah, you sent receipts. But the money was mine. I want to keep it. u, but I can't take it anymore. Get yourself ready to be homeless, if that's what's gonna happen. Talk to people who ARE.

4:10 PM


Mom seriously?? That really hurts, you saying that to me. I've talked to homeless people, some actually like and others, it's completely traumatized them and broke them down completely and they will probably be found send sooner then later. I know there's absolutely no way I could deal with being homeless and I'd end things before that point. I've already lost about everything and everyone in life, because I was so tired of being with someone that treated me like a worthless whore and being completely miserable!! I'm sorry I've needed so much help, especially after about losing my hand. I'm trying mom, but things are so hard and confusing to me and I dont have anyone to hardly even talk to. I'm trying to get help with things like insurance and food and I'm looking for more work and better work. Not having a car forever is really killing me also! Itd make so many things easier and would save money from Uber and bus and be able to have better work and not have to depend on others to get places. But, I'll never be able to get a car or change my living sitiuation, because I can't save anything or even afford necessities while paying this much for rent and not be able to get around to work more and get a good job. My hand has really hurt me and Dr still hasn't released me back to full time almost 2 months later. I go back Monday.

No comments: