Saturday, February 08, 2020

February 8th

CURRENT WEATHER
9:24 AM
31°
RealFeel® 26°

Sunny🌞
UV Index: 2 Low
Wind: W at 9 mph
Wind Gusts: 13 mph
Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 18°
Pressure: 30.17 inHg
Cloud Cover: 10%
Visibility: 10 mi
Ceiling: 36300 ft


Blood Pressure 121/75  Pulse 52
The latest drama from Facebook. Sigh...


I know I was asking everyday and I'm sorry, so I've really been trying not to ask unless I really need it, like rent, food if I have nothing, and meds lll go insane without. I'm trying to get some help with some food and meds, that's y I asked for money other day, because I had to get a Lyft to that appointment or would of disqualified from any help. There's no way you can possibly help me get a car?? It save so much money from the bus and ordering all the Lyft and Uber rides! It pay for itself. I'd be able to get to all my Dr appts., always be on time to work, go to a lot more meetings, and enable to work a second job and find a job that can be a career that I enjoy and pays well and allows me to pay all my bills on my own with anyones help ever again, where I'd actually I think it would be very beneficial! I love you!!
No - a car needs more money - insurance, license, registration. I haven't got a car anymore. I can help you out every once in a while, but not every time you need something. I really can't. I've got migraines again, I have to get my knees fixed, and I'm going to have to go into therapy, because medication by itself is not helping. We haven't got that much money anymore. Honest. ❤

I am sorry. I've let things get to me too much lately. I know I'm al you have left and I am here for you. I'll help out as much as we can, but remember it's getting harder for us, too. When I think about it, at least you are asking for money in small chunks. We have Elysha's student loan to pay off. That's why we have such a big loan. Of course that's nothing compared to what Howie and Susan paid out for Erica's wedding... I love you ❤ Be safe.
Chat Conversation End


No comments: