Tuesday, February 18, 2020

February 18th

CURRENT WEATHER
3:41 PM
46°
RealFeel® 44°

Cloudy   
UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: ENE at 7 mph
Wind Gusts: 8 mph
Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 41°
Pressure: 30.11 inHg
Cloud Cover: 100%
Visibility: 9 mi
Ceiling: 1700 ft


Blood Pressure: 126/86   Pulse 51


Jenni's at it again - $200 today - part of it is pending. I think they put it as pending because the requests are so frequent. Today it's for medicine -she's "shaking".  I am, too. I'm getting furious again. It's why I won't talk to her on the phone. Today's FB messages are below. Sigh...
Jenni: Mom just got off work a little while ago. Tried calling you earlier. Mom just realized was out of the meds I take for staying off other things. Also my anxiety meds. Been shaking really bad all day and my mind's wandering way too much. I'm sorry momma.,. I didn't want to ask, but shaking bad and my mind isn't where it should be and it's scaring me. It's $79 for the 1 I have to have, the other ones $39. Please help me get at least the 1. Should have insurance at 1st of month. Won't ask for anything else. Please I'm a mess. Love you mommy
I've never felt like this and can't quit shaking. I don't like it. It's scaring me.
Me: Stay off what you can. Seriously - get help. See if Rick's friends can help you. You have to have somebody to help you stay on track.
Jenni: Its prescriptions I need to be on and I go to meetings at least 4 times a week. I got people and support group! Haven't done anything stupid for almost 2 Years.
I should have insurance at beginning of month
Im confused what you're talking about. Call me
For some damn reason PayPal put a damn hold on that transaction again.. stressing me even more

Jenni: Thank you mom! I don't know why in the hell they do that so much on my account. It's supposed to be completely random and that's I think 3 times this month. I love you!

Me: You ask too frequently, I think. I'm surprised Discover hasn't called. Your behavior is a little suspicious. You have asked for money so often that PayPal thinks it's too often. Get your medicine.

No comments: