Thursday, February 20, 2020

February 20th

CURRENT WEATHER
6:21 PM
33°
RealFeel® 25°
Cloudy 




UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: NW at 9 mph
Wind Gusts: 14 mph
Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 14°
Pressure: 30.42 inHg
Cloud Cover: 94%
Visibility: 10 mi
Ceiling: 23200 ft

Blood pressure: 106/70  Pulse 68

Nothing yesterday because my niece found my mother-in-law bleeding in her bed and unresponsive. They got her to CentraState Hospital, where she was comatose the whole time we were there. Lots of crying. Went back today and she seemed to be coming out of the coma. She'd open her eyes, mumble some, and tried to take off her gown and climb over the side rail on the bed. When Elysha and Jimi got there, she opened her eyes, smiled at them both and took their hands. It's not looking good though and Susan is looking into hospice for her. She's very weak and cannot eat. Her kidneys are failing, although her blood pressure and oxygen are both good. I didn't sleep at all last night - we stayed at the apartment. So I came home with the kids. They dropped me off. They aren't going back until Saturday, unless something bad happens. I also had to send Jenni emergency rent money. I'm hoping she gets paid and can leave me alone for money for the rest of the month. 😠 When we left, I told Barbara that Jenni and Kara sent their love and hoped she felt better soon. She sort of acknowledged it. It's been a long week.

No comments: