Sunday, September 10, 2023

September 10th

Current Weather
8:50 AM
71°F


Light rain
RealFeel® 76°
RealFeel Shade™ 76°

I'll give 'em light rain, but to me it looks cloudy.
I'm up early because Steven said he wanted to go to the ER if he wasn't feeling better this morning. He doesn't know what's wrong, he just doesn't feel good - couldn't sleep, eat, was weak and dizzy and his stomach hurt. I got up ready to call 911 for an ambulance because I couldn't see myself trying to get him into the car and out of it at the hospital. I got dressed and found his med list on Walgreen's website and printed it out. Then went to check on him. He's snoring. I've had my coffee, so I'm up for the day. Damn. I do hope that means he's better.
Well, he got up, then went upstairs to bed - and fell. I rushed up and he was half on the bed, wanted me to help him get into bed. Si I lifted his legs and got him into bed. I said I'd call an ambulance if he wanted to go to the hospital, but he said he'd go to the doctor tomorrow if he didn't feel better. Or the hospital if he was still dizzy and out of it. I will call 911. I can't get him out to the car and out of the car. 


No comments: